A CODE WORTH BREAKING


I BROKE THE CODE
AUTHOR: EBUKA HENRY
DATE:29/10/2018

There is a Nigerian saying that Goes having a friend is Important But having a Best Friend is Importanter. Have you ever met someone so delightful, so full of Life, Her energy beyond the Excitement of the Galaxies? best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have. Never let your best friends get lonely... keep disturbing them. Good friends are like stars๐Ÿ™, you can't always see them but you know they're there. True friends are like diamonds - bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
I would have sworn she was my other Half, We were the envy of people who taught they had best Friends, we were Goals... DAMN it............. I was a Proud Man, we talked about everything and anything ๐Ÿ˜˜

We gossiped anything that walked on Earth๐Ÿ˜‚, we almost started gossiping about Angels too, she was my special Adviser, Oh did I forget to mention how much of a great cook and she is, she was a magician in the Kitchen she made something out of nothing I was also addicted to her food, she made me feel like she had an obligation to feed the life out of me. She knew the way to my Heart ๐Ÿ˜‹. We checked Ladies out for Fun, we where real life Judges๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

If I had a crush, she was the first person that got to know, In Her Voice (Hmmm Calm down ooh, you better take it easy, see your head Like Love, you better go and sleep) If she Liked the Girl I was crushing on, she would love and fight for the Girl's Heart like it was her sisters own. In Her Voice( Henry you better don't break this girl's heart, Oniranu... on her End, she was the Chief Marshal of breaking heart's today she has a crush on you tomorrow she is done with you. I just stood by her side as I enjoyed her episodes(haha), I was Chief adviser to boys that Loved Her, I gave them stupid clues on How to make her Fall in Love with them as I watched her angry reaction to thier stupid thinking, what we do for Love. ๐Ÿ˜

This continued for a while, There was a time we where Both Single, so we became very close, I could swear I could not breathe without her by side. Then it dawned on Me, I was having feelings for my Best Friend, It was against our Code THE CODE. My heart was heavy I fought the feeling with every ounce of energy I had. For a minute or two I could boastfully say to myself I have finally gotten over her until she comes running with her Innocent Smile and crazy energy, as she planted cute Kisses all over my face, I could hear my heart laughing at me has it pounded in excitement, See MUMU.. brother you dun fall finish.

Before I told her how I felt, I had everything planned in my Mind, I dreamt of every possible scenario. 
1st scenario: Bestie I Love you, I know you do, come here and kiss mommy 
2nd scenario: I want to tell you something bestie, HER: what is it? I LOVE YOU... aww that's so sweet bring your big head here( she plays with my head)
3rd Scenario: I was too caught up in the first and second scenario, I had no time for negative energy or thought.  I was prepared I slept peacefully 

I finally woke the next morning feeling unusually overjoyed I guessed it was because of how My dream played out perfectly. I checked my phone, it had a beautifully composed message from my best friend soon to become Lover(You wanna know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again) see you for Lunch later ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
 I was blown away, how did she know I was going to make a move today, did I leave her a clue? was she also in Love with me?. I started sweating, single lines of sweat rolled down my armpit as I read the message over and over again. I got up from the bed and dressed in her favourite Shirt and pants ( they brought me free kisses anytime I wore them).

I arrived at the location she was super excited to see, she came running as she jumped on me, I wore her favourites๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š this got me extra confused, but I kept my confusion in check like a man, I was now convinced she Loves me we, sat down and ordered for lunch.
I cleared my throat as I held her hands, what I am about to say is really strange but I hope you will understand . I beat around the bush for almost 30 minutes then i finally hit the nail on the Head I LOVE YOU. she was shook๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
All I heard her whisper was NO NO NO NO, this can't be WHY bestie WHY. I was shaken too I never played this scenario, she got up to leave, she was irritated, she felt betrayed, what have I done I mumbled, she stood up and spread her Hands 
This Hug reminded me of Judas Iscariot, for reasons that still baffles me, I was her betrayer, she thought I was different. I COULD NOT HOLD OR INTERFERE WITH THE FLAME OF LOVE I HAD BURNING IN MY HEART. 
SHE WALKED OUT ON ME AND NEVER returned... IT ended. 


Comments

  1. Ebuka๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–this story is amazing
    Big up✨✨๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEHOLDER'S

Try My Shoes