ENCHANTED IN JUBA

STORY: TWA TWA TWA 
AUTHOR: EBUKA HENRY
DATE: 29/04/2019


Fingernails are one of the least appreciated piece of perfection on the body. In a woman's world, her nails mean a lot, for what it's worth her nail defines her(Boost her Pride and Ego), protects her(Comes in Handy in security-related circumstances) and also help her show her true emotions in the art of lovemaking(Body-gripping, Gentle body tease). 
80% of the male population might not admire or understand the power behind those fingers that carry those nails at first, but they get to learn of thier importance as the sun fades out. I have seen or read how those nails bend men to the will of the woman in question. I used to be a man who admires women for the abundance of natural resources they carry (Boobs&Booty) or better still a requirement to get the whole love story in play UNTIL THIS FATEFUL DAY ..... CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE YOU SEE AND LOVE THINGS...
              Sitting Outside the hotel's cafeteria with a bottle of champagne and a copy of the Playboy magazine in my hands, still recovering from last night amazing performance in Juba South Sudan. I had never received such a beautiful welcome from an International audience before. The Ladies were amazing, I felt the Love in thier laughter as most of them fell from thier seats as they laughed uncontrollably. Out of all the country, I had visited the city of Juba will forever hold a special place in my heart. 

  I sat lazily in the cafeteria the next morning enjoying the fresh air from the ocean as I relieved last night wild experience. It was a night and a half, during my performance I noticed a lot of glittery fingernails as they waved and placed thier fingers above thier heads as they mimicked my comical dance performance, at first I thought it was a requirement to come into the hall only for me to find out that it was their signature. I got a tap on my shoulders bringing me back to reality followed my beautiful voice hello, I turned as I responded hello Guardian angel, she blushed sheepishly as she responded can you sign your autograph here, of cos why not as I searched for my pen she gently placed her's on the table, wow wow wow I had never seen anything that charming and exquisite those are very beautiful nails you got there I uttered. I signed her book and handed it back to her, she thanked me as she left to her seat...

I could not take my eyes off her, her nails got my every attention that was very unusual, I mean a nice Booty is usually my thing as I kept staring in her direction trying to place why her nails of all things had such a pull on me. Damn, this lady got me collecting my thoughts which were all over the place. I imagined what those nails could do to me the hair on my body stood in agreement. I stood up from my seat and walked towards her with Wizkid edited Lyrics for Dance for me came out of my Mouth

Hey, Sexy Lady, 
I want you in my life and I want you to be my wife
Baby Girl just you and I

Oh my baby you to fine ooh
You dey make me dey lose my mind
The feeling is killing inside 

Wanna see you every day of my life
I have traveled to the East to the North to the West
But I have never seen a SOUTH girl like you

Your NAILS too fine it got me CONFUSED
Baby Girl would you be my Boo.


 

With her facial reaction, I could not tell what she was feeling but I was pretty sure I made a fool of myself. A whole me, I mean Oga Bacheloor the 1st just sang his heart out for a lady, It has never been heard off. Turning back to my seat, I gathered my remaining pride as I gasped for breath then I heard a gentle clap Tap Tap Tap Tap as the sound of her heels approached where I was standing, she slid in my top chest pocket a card written Room 69 WHO YOU MIND A CUP OF BLACK COFFEE?? AS she WALKED AWAY...

Quick question, what is your definition of coffee and what did you think I thought the coffee was
STAY TUNED FOR PART 2


Here I stood gummed to the floor frozen from my toes to my shoulders, I could only feel my skin pores producing more than enough sweat at that moment. I was sure or not entirely sure of what she meant but I was more than willing to find out. I walked back to my seat with my pride refueled as I noticed the admiration and the shock of the other people in the room. I could tell from their reactions that it was unexpected, I laid back in my chair as I tried to figure out what CUP OF COFFEE she was talking about, the thought of her nails on my back gave my pennisular๐Ÿ˜‰ a full stretch.

I got up from my chair and walked hurriedly to the nearest restroom to check my state of arousal and other bodily affairs. Armit check๐Ÿ’ช, Mouth odor hmm๐Ÿ˜ค, I quickly popped in 2 gums to keep it fresh and healthy, Pennisular Hair well-trimmed, it looked affectionate. I looked at my face on last time in the mirror and gave my cheeks two gentle taps, I was good to go... off to get a CUP OF BLACK COFFE.
I gave her room door 2 gentle taps as my heart beats doubled, I was not sure about what to expect as I raised my hand to give it a last try, a sweet voice came from behind the door, YES am coming. I guess it was the way she said coming or maybe I was just too anxious to see her, my brain rang the word CUMMING CUMMING CUMMING, over and over again, I could not feel or hear my heartbeat, the only thing I wanted to do was CUM๐Ÿ˜น. The door swung open, wow, wow, sorry, excuse me I mumbled a lot of words at once. I had never seen such a beautiful brown skin girl, she was literally a beauty to behold

The original model Wizkid & Beyonce wrote & sang about, captivated by the moment I started to sing the song, Brown skin girl, your skin just like pearls, the best thing in the world, never trade you for nobody else Singing, Brown skin girl... As I continued singing admiring her nourished brown skin from a distance, a pure reflection of a goddess in her prime, Her melanin to dark to throw her shades, her shade the perfect shade, beautiful in her own dimension, we stared at each other deeply as I made my way towards her. I was lost in her very presence, enchanted by her stare spell, I place my hand on her cheekbone feeling the pigment of the contour as I made my way to her neck, her mouth slid open with a little 'Haa' gaps, I leaned forward as I pressed my wet lips on her collar bone with a little bite, I could feel the wave of excitement run through her body, her skin cells received it with a Hair standing ovation as her legs slid apart in consensual agreement.
Raised both her legs gently as I placed them on my shoulders with a soft spank on her booty, Damn that booty was one of a kind I enjoyed the way It created waves and bounced back almost immediately. I looked at her one more time as I licked my lips just a way of her telling her shit was about to go down real good.  I kissed her legs gently as my hands made its way to the center of gravity. I gently let my hands stroll aimlessly around her thighs as they stroked & caressed her skin sexually, she shut her eyes as she tried moving, her nails buried deep down between the sheets. My wet lips made way to her thighs, I lifted her mini bikini to the side as I caressed her navel and ticked down to her pot of overflowing liquid. her nails grabbed my back, I paused for a second to get a good feel of her nails, a light moan left my lips as she continued now really slowly, I was losing it, I was becoming weak and gradually overpowered, I gathered my last energy and buried my face deep down in the cooking pot as my tongue stirred gently touching every corner of the pot's wall. she dug into my skin as tears rolled down her beautiful cheeks... she was lost on a different horizon, she mumbled a couple of pleas but all fell on deaf ears. as I dug deeper in the pot, she gave a loud moan and trembled continuously afterward... she pushed my head away gently and planted a kiss on my lips as she laid back to catch her breath.
her lips let out a satisfied smile as she asked did you enjoy your CUP OF COFFEE, I nodded in satisfaction. In no less than 5 mins she was back fully recharged and in charge. she mounted me in style, I laidback confused with no particular idea of what she was up too, the rate at which my well tucked in shirt and pants came off it was then and there I believed nobody can stop a determined Woman. She Led her hands together with her Army of well-sculpted nails around my body defenses from my Upper chest Wall to my Lower abdomen gates and took hold of my CAPITAL as she reached for my STAFF OF JUSTICE. I was numb from the brain to my toes, no movement whatsoever my eyes were totally shut, it was as if KPLC had taken lights, her first lubricating Lick brought back power to my brain and she enjoyed the effect it had on me, she giggled as she sent more devastating Lick lubricants up my Staff of Justice. I gathered enough energy to take back control, I lifted her off the bed and pressed her softback against the wall and her waist aginst my Hip bone, It was that moment she knew she fucked up, I unleashed the first TWA, she shouted "Heeeh" with her eyes wide open I guess the shock of the Staff of Justice she gave power too took her by surprise๐Ÿ˜…. I backed it up with another TWA, this time more slowly and precise out of nowhere she blurted Swahili "POLE POLE BABA" ata mimi nimecheka kwa sheng๐Ÿ˜†. I lifted her off the wall now back to the bed for the Last TWA. This was the Ice breaker, she thought I was going to give her the last TWA from every lady's favourite position, little did she know I had better plans for her THE WHEELBARROW (i know most of you are lost๐Ÿ˜†) Do your reserch.... I braced my body up for the last TWA and unleashed
ladies and gentlemen till today this lady in question is currently ... i dont know what to tell you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ HAVE A LOVELY DAY

THE END     






Comments

  1. Whoaaaaaaa !!! Coffee, room number 69... Chaiii !!! Kill this suspense Oga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know this things, you are too experienced ...... my person

      Delete
  2. Hahaha ebuka I think I am your weakness now... Wait for they day you will meet me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atiii my weakness, hahaha lets wait till that day

      Delete
  3. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    Am inspired sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ati staff of Justice๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚Wtf๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I refuse to be a bad boy, let me stick to my missionary

    ReplyDelete
  6. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I refuse to be a bad boy, let me stick to my missionary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEHOLDER'S

A CODE WORTH BREAKING

DUMEBI & THE RIPPER