I WISH I COULD LOVE ONE WOMAN

AUTHOR: EBUKA HENRY
DATE: 23/01/2019



Behind Every Successful Man there is a woman but in order to be more Succesful you increase the Number of women at least that was my Life simple principle, the more the women the merrier Life became. I enjoyed attention from girls from a very young age, I was practically the Life of the whole school, my primary school days were Lit I had every girl chasing after me during Break Time. Age was not really a thing Back then, I had my seniors, Age mates, and Juniors chase after me even babies who had difficulty in walking crawled after me. I wholeheartedly took on the whole school in a game of POLICE & THIEF, a THIEF meaning I stole all thier Hearts and whoever caught me got hers back but not for long, because I always came back for it. Mind you I was not anything close to Mr Handsome guy or part of the Sweet Boys Association, I was just a boy who knew how to Humour his way around the hearts of babies, girls and even matured Ladies. Damn Primary school was Life. 
   FAST FORWARD TO MY  ADOLESCENcE Sesquipedalian Prelapsarian  
My major strength or blessing I always had the Heart to accommodate every girl, Tall, Short, too Fat or Super Skinny were always welcomed I made them Love thier body with sweet comments, cute Letters and I made them catch me staring at thier body seductively, even the Ugliest girl I made her feel very beautiful. I was known as the Hype man of the school. Ladies felt very secure at my bosom, I made a lot of female friends. Boyfriends were at my Mercy. At least I kept most relationships stable(A WIN), Trust me you don't want your girl crying on my shoulders( hehe if you know you know) I was always in the company of ladies in different shapes and Sizes I started to understand the flaws and the insecurities they go through on a normal day, I understood the beauty of  having a tall lady but never wanted a lady who was taller than me, I knew the Joy of dating a short lady but wanted nothing to do with the devils temper they carried in their hearts. I knew about the happiness of a Fat lady and detested the heavy stretch marks that came with her. I got to know the advantages of dating a skinny lady but detested the cranky sounds her bones made when Jolly riding.   The bad side to this was I could not settle with one lady. I loved all of them but wanted none. Instead of dating one lady who would bless me with her beauty and stress me with her flaws why not be friends with all of them and enjoy thier beauty at full length.
   NOW A DEGREE HOLDER IN THE ZIGIZAGA OF THE Paraprosdokian FEMALE SPECIES
Here was the growth of all confusions. University is a very tricky place one minute you think you are hanging out with the most beautiful girl on campus, telling my heart well-done boy we finally found you a woman you can love and settle. A woman with beauty and brains, a woman with goals and ambitions, the only problem was she never wanted to play, she was damn too serious for life even BILL GATES sure has some time to chill and flex. another problem was she was too slim I mean no extra flesh to grab onto in difficult moments😆😏(I mean no Ass) Imagining 1-3 weeks down line with her was pretty boring the only thing that might keep me was her was her beautiful face. Not long after another Angel of deception comes through in all her divinity, am left confused like......................

Wooooooooooooooow Wooooooooooooooow brooo yesterday was a teaser to a main 3-course meal. This is the right one for me. Damn, I get down to the business of Humouring my way into her heart, we got to meet and talk even had lunch together, then she is like what are you doing this weekend any plan for Friday and am like nothing really, she is like you wanna hang out am like cool sure. This one was muah straight to the point kind of girl. This one was funny, hilarious name it but her skull was definitely empty, no goals no ambition she was the YOLO type.
  Now at Club on a Friday since its a Freshers party this is where you get to meet real Goats in sheep clothing. This is where the official Unveil is done. where most of us pick the wrong women for our lives, I also was a victim, I was chilling with my new found Love, we were talking, laughing, dancing and slow whining then the usual came through in all HD. I have never been so sure about a woman before. this was a woman for me, The way she moved and shake her waist, My Pareidoasstick glands began to malfunction 
from nowhere I started singing Mr Eazi songI surre I surre to your ileke idi oh (meaning I surrender to your hippitic back side)
I surre I surre to your ileke idi oh I surre I surrender

I surre I surrender to your ileke idi oh
DAMN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE. YES YES YES, SHE WAS THE ONE FOR ME SO I THOUGHT. 
 3 Weeks into the Relationship was not a roller coaster as I imagined. Apart from her been ASSMATIC WITH A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOUR AND ALWAYS WANTING THIS AND THAT. THE ONLY THING SHE WAS GOOD AT WAS LOOKING SEXY AND USING ALL MY MONEY
it was then it dawned on me that she was a waste of time and resources. I concluded relationship was not really my thing or were the ladies the problem.  Right about the time I was about to give up on Love someone special crossed my path. At first, I was like here they are again looking for who to confuse. I was firm now no amount of figure could confuse me, I spoke to her but guided my emotions, I first thought she had a script she rehearsed from, she was unusual. A woman with all those qualities in one woman. what was going on here I wondered A perfect woman, A woman with Goals blessed with ambitions, A woman of Virtue, Divined with Humour, A heart of Gold. 
I thought it was all act and pretence so I decided to stick around for the final unveiling of her true self, instead, she kept my mouth at woow's length. She was Indeed a miracle to perfect for me. What did I do to deserve such a Queen? 
Each time I look at her, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better’. You are perfect the way you are. I love you, honey.
Look at the computer keyboard, U and I were placed side by side. That’s how the alphabets should be arranged because my love will never cease to exist as long as it’s you and me

from Your Love ❣
STILL NOT WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE 
Still Enjoying Gods Second Chance at the beauty of Love and his Special creation .

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
THANKS FOR READING 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEHOLDER'S

A CODE WORTH BREAKING

DUMEBI & THE RIPPER