THE BEHOLDER'S

BEAUTY WITH PAINS
AUTHOR: EBUKA HENRY

DATE:2/01/2019

TRUE LIFE STORY


Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder😍 but the question is why most beholders become bees with painful stings😠. A beautiful Lady whether Light Skin or Dark Skin was carefully moulded by God to the taste and sweetness of perfection🙌.  A woman beauty must be seen from her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart💖, the place where love resides, but instead, most beholders tend to take pleasure in forcefully tasting😏 this sweetness without permission from the heart of this beautiful woman. 


            Growing up was tough for Bentley, her beauty mesmerized the whole estate. Her birth was spectacular we could all agree the angels in charge of creation took time as they sculpted her with a glass of champagne which bore such an alluring and charming baby. AS a baby she felt abused, misused and over touched 😂😂. Most parents started to force friendship especially parents with only boys. She was a beauty to behold.

As years went by every Male beholder whether grown or not wanted to feel the warmth of her skin on theirs😖 or unravel her hidden beauty with seductive glances that made her feel uneasy and naked even when she was always fully clothed😭. she was an antelope in the den of Lions ready to prey on any slight of weakness. She grew up faster than most girls her Age😕. At the age where she was supposed to learn how to play with baby dolls and cook imaginary meals with soil and dry leaves, she was learning how to protect her self against male beholders old enough to be her father😡. She was constantly locked up in her room😦 Daddy and Mommy was too scared to let her out by herself no male visitors were allowed in Dad and Mom absence. Her heart and life were sore but her beauty remained flawlessly perfect. She survived Childhood it was indeed a miracle.


     Now to High school, the first few weeks of resumption was a nightmare to her, her beholders craved her attention😫, Hearts were poured out through songs and silent cries were written into poems on her behalf she was envy to all girls and female beholders

I am in love with a girl, but it's been  a minute now
I know it sounds crazy, but this kind of crazy disturbs my tender heart 
I know you don't know me but it seems like I have known you all my life
I just want to lay In your arms as you hold me tight,
Never letting go through the night.
All my dreams are peaceful because of you,
I want to Hold you in my arms and never let go







The male teachers/beholders that were supposed to protect her got steady erections😡 in her presence they wrote seductive poems😪 secretly to her.

I think about you every day my lover, 

the way your touch would feel against my skin. 

I love the way you make me feel, my heart throb at your sight 
but ready to go to hell for the sake of your purity
Your eyes so blue they could wash away the sky. 
even now I feel the sweet warmth of your mouth, 
dream lover and
I wonder, could this all be a magnificent lie. 
I wish I could feel your arms around me, 
dream lover. 
oh, how I wish you were here. 
but one cant feels a dream now can they, 
dream lover. 
never the less, in heart mind and soul, you'll always be here.
what you arouse in me, I feel it must be a sin. 
Oh, what a vision you must be, dream lover. 

None of them could look into her eyes talkless of meeting her one on one when she had issues. she was lost, confused and bitter she cursed her beauty for bringing her more pain. she wanted to be ugly so bad. she silently pleaded for life to leave her body. she survived High School another Miracle.

University a place for the common slang you only live once (YOLO) Bently had now come of Age from a snack to a 3-course meal😋,
she prayed University please be good🙏. But it was still the same old story but this time with a different plot. Her beholders invited her to parties, movies, events, games she declined all until till this very day she was properly convinced by a certain beholder to come Netflix and Chill. He seemed different from the rest so she thought. She got to his Apartment at around 2pm. he welcomed her with a Masculine smile, A smile that read welcome to the den of Lions she walked in unaware of the dangers of her decisions. This very beholder had no time to Netflix or Chill he went straight for what he envisioned all along he grabbed by the thighs tore her skirt in the process, she Tried so hard to push him off but all was in vain, she had never witnessed such strength from a Man. she pushed as she sobbed quietly. Finally, the Beholder Got his tiny Matchstick/Soldier into Babylon he took her purity what she had struggled to protect and watered all these years got taken from her Forcefully by a Fool. The most painful part was that the IDIOT CAME ALL OVER HER IN 2 MINUTES.  HE WAS BOTH A WASTE AND DISGRACE

She was broken, she left his house with tears rolling down her cheeks. she taught her beauty was her beautiful melanin face with her long black curly hair but her true beauty was what lied between her legs her purity(Virginity). She felt empty she had nothing to hide anymore. 
THEN AND THERE SHE DECIDED TO LET IT ALL OUT 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try My Shoes

A CODE WORTH BREAKING